Clouds, Unimpressed And Unafraid,
Began To Rain On Their Parade.
But People Just Below On Earth,
Alarmed At Hot And Cold’s Great Mirth,
Dropped Their Chores And Ran For Cover
To Give Privacy To These Two Lovers.
For Love, Although We Think It Warm,
Can Be As Violent As A Storm.
Falling Down, Pooling Up,
Out Of The Sky, Into My Cup.
What Is This Wet That Comes From Above,
That Some Call Disaster, And Others Find Love.
The Harder It Falls, The Less It Is Nice,
The Colder It Falls The Harder The Ice.
The Rain Has An Art That I May Not Get,
So I Stand Still Here And Get Soaking Wet.
- rainy season quotes for kids
- rainy season quotes in english
- short poem on rainy season in english
- short poems on rainy season in english
- slogan on aakash in hindi
- short poems on rain in english
- small poem on rainy season in english
- short poems on monsoon in english
- short poem on rain in english
- shot poem of the first rain
- quotes about rain in puja season