“Forever remembering thoughts of
happiness & prosperity with all sweet onam days.”
Happy Onam Day to all my malayali friends.
Incoming search terms:
- love sms in malayalam 140 words pdf
- 120Words love sms in malayalam
- Malayalam Christmas sms 140 letters
- malayalam friendship sms 140 characters
- malayalam love sms in 140 characters
- malayalam love sms in pdf
- malayalam new sms 2011
- malayalam sms card
- malayalm 140 Charestsms
- new malayalam sms 2011
- sms in malayalaM letters
- Malayalam 140 charecter jock sms
- Malayalam 140 character sms com
- malayalam 140 character sms
- 140 character malayalam love sms
- 140 character malayalam sms jokes
- 140 character sms malayalam
- 140 charactors malayalam comedy sms
- 140 words sms in malayalam
- Free sms of malayalam
- kiss sms in malayalam in 140 characters
- love sms in malayalam 140 words
- love sms malayalam 140 words
- yyanki baarat
Onam Is Celebrated In The Beginning Of The Month Of Chingam,
The First Month Of Malayalam Calendar (Kollavarsham).
There Are Actually Four Days Of Onam.
The Most Important Day Of Onam (Known As Thiru Onam) Is The Second Day.
Festivities Actually Commence 10 Days Before This Day,
With The Preparation Of Floral Arrangements (Pookalam)
On The Ground In Front Of Homes.
In 2011, Thiru Onam Is On Friday, September 9.
In 2012, Thiru Onam Is On Wednesday, August 29.
In 2013, Thiru Onam Is On Monday, September 16.