May 10, 2011
Imagine an imaginary menagerie manager managing an imaginary menagerie.
- SHE SELLS SEA SHE SELLS SEA SHELLS ON THE SEA SHORE , BUT THE […]
- If two witches If two witches were watching two watches, which […]
- Betty baught a better Butter Betty baught a better Butter, but hte butter […]
- Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers. A […]
- A box of biscuits A box of biscuits, a batch of mixed biscuits
- Once a fellow met a fellow Once a fellow met a fellow In a field of […]
- A skunk sat on A skunk sat on a stump and thunk the stump […]
- funny conversation of doctor n patient Doctor: tabiyat kaisi ha ab Mariz: pehle se […]
- Peter Piper picked Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled […]
- Six sick slick Six sick slick slim sycamore saplings.