Deceased Father Poem
We Can’t Believe You’re Gone
Dad, Our Sadness Knows No End;
We Can’t Believe You’re Gone;
We’re Grieving For You Every Day;
It’s Hard To Carry On.
You Were Always There To Support And Care,
When We Needed A True Friend,
How We’ll Ever Do Without Our Dad,
We Cannot Comprehend.
You Were Our Teacher And Our Guide,
Our Dad, So Good And Strong;
Your Example Will Sustain Us Now,
And Last Our Whole Lives Long.
We’re Trying To Communicate;
We Hope That You Can Hear;
Expressing What We Feel For You,
Helps Us Feel You’re Near.
Our Memories Of The Times We Had
Help The Pain To Go Away.
But Dad, Our Lives Won’t Be The Same;
We’ll Miss You Every Day.
A Part Of Us Went With You;
You Left A Gap Too Big To Fill;
You’re Our Father And Our Hero;
We Love You And We Always Will.
By Joanna Fuchs
- hindi poem on father
- poems for deceased dad from daughter
- Deceased Dad Poems From Daughter
- message to deceased father
- easter poem for a deceased mothrt
- deceased fathers bday message
- deceased father poems from daughter
- anniverssary text message for a late father
- message to a dead father
- message in remembering your deacesed parents
- message for departed parents
- inspirational quotes for deceased father at wedding
- saying about deceasd father
- Deceased Husband Poems
- daughrer poems to her decesqed dad